From BACnet Wiki
Revision as of 10:54, 4 December 2010 by 184.108.40.206
There are two types of Tags
- Application Tags
- These have fixed type - boolean, int, date etc.
- Context Tags
- The types of these tags depend on where they are found, in the variable part of the APDU. Their type cannot be determined by inspection alone.
- They have an associated context number; this context number specifies the meaning of the data.
- Context Tags also allow Constructed Tags (lists) to be created.
- See section 20.2.1, pg 377 of the specification
Another resource is | BAC Cave, from BAnet Bill]
|n||Variable amount of data|
Class = 0 for Application Tags
Class = 1 for Context Specific Tags
|APDU BBMD BVLC BVLL DADR DNET Encoding I-Am LSAP MAC NPCI NPDU NSAP NSDU SA SADR SNET|
|Edit this box.|