From BACnet Wiki
(Redirected from Priority Arrays)
Characteristics of Priority Arrays
- See Section 19.2 of the specification for a description of how Priority Arrays work
- Priority are BACnet Arrays
- Priority Arrays are Read Only
- As with all BACnet Arrays, reading index 0 of the priority array shall return the length of the array, in this case, the length shall be 16
Operation in a controller
The accepted method of operation of a Priority Array within a controller is to feed the output of the local control algorithm to the Relinquish Default property.
- The Present Value is fed to the Physical Output of the device.
- If the BACnet Object is not Out of Service, and there are no entries at all in the Priority Array itself, then the Relinquish Default is fed through to the Present Value property, and thus to the Physical Output of the BACnet Object, if one exists.
- If the BACnet Object is Out of Service, then writes to the Present Value are allowed, and this value is transferred to the Physical Output of the device
- Option 1 - Priority Array assumes a pre-programmed default
- Option 2 - Priority Array retains last written values
|1||Manual Life Safety|
|2||Automatic Life Safety|
|5||Critical Equipment Control|
|APDU BBMD BVLC BVLL DADR DNET Encoding I-Am LSAP MAC NPCI NPDU NSAP NSDU SA SADR SNET|
|Edit this box.|